Saturday, September 19, 2009

Settling In...

Chris and I got back from our honeymoon in Jamaica last night. We had an amazing time, and I admit it was pretty hard to come back. We're getting laundry done and unpacking and getting settled back in to our house. And I will be restarting this blog as we've made a commitment to begin our marriage by getting healthy.

But for today, here are some pictures from the wedding that I've stolen from people who posted them on Facebook.


My hair that my sister did. Isn't it incredible?? And can you find my Mom's wedding ring that's hidden in there?


On the rock after our amazing photographer, Steve Exum, and his assistant got me out there in a canoe!


Yes, they got both of us out there for the coolest pictures ever!


My family, right before the wedding

1 comment:

Paul said...

I love the pics. Thanks for sharing!

How Time Flies...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers